Values - Deep Work
Values are a unifying force – a simple, clearly facilitated conversation around values – the ones we have in common and the ones we don’t, will bring a group closer together with a stronger understanding and appreciation of each other’s unique qualities. Without these conversations we can remain stuck in superficial conversation, never really getting to grips with what’s important to each other.
· Deeper understanding and respect for fellow team members.
· Clarity over personal vs organizational values.
· Understanding of link between values and motivation.
· Deeper linkage between values and behaviours.
· Understanding of importance of delivering on organisational values.
· How to do more than pay lip service to values - move away from simply enacting values towards embodying them.
· Appreciation of others’ different values – and the need to be careful about not making assumptions about what other people’s values might be.
· Appreciation of how conflicting values can impact - to recognize this and decide what to do.
Who’s it for?
This talk/workshop is for teams. Values exercises that explore personal and social values in a group have a profound effect on the group as a whole – it deepens empathy, helps people appreciate their differences and improves the quality of relationships.
Getting a group working together to identify deeper values helps strengthen relationships within the group - it’s like participants start to understand each other’s unique software.
Available as a 3.5 hour session, a full day, or as a standalone interactive masterclass.
Workshop - Minimum 8 people, maximum 12-14. Masterclass can be delivered to a large audience.
Mix of input, pairs exercises, thought experiments and group discussion. Worksheets supplied.
Small number of slides.
1-1 coaching follow up on request.
Who could help you most right now? Why not sit right down and write them a letter?